The Science of Perfect Skin
Studies on Pracaxi Oil
One study on pracaxi oil looked at its effects on surgical, traumatic, or burn-related scars. Patients were between the ages of 4 months to 72 years of age and treated their scars for 2 to 21 days. Independent dermatologists rated 86% of all scars as being “much improved”, and patients rated their satisfaction of the product as a 10 out of 10.
For more information, visit the National Institute of Health website.
Case Study, Carcinoma Removal Scar
"This case study detailed the results of a patients use of pracaxi oil in a silicone base applied to a facial wound. Patient was diagnosed with a basal cell carcinoma, which was surgically resected. An anhydrous silicone base with pracaxi oil was used and reported a 75% improvement of the scar in 90 days with a nearly complete healing of the scar after 11 months."
How it Works
- Medical Grade Silicone - Helps heal scars
- Pracaxi Oil - Secret scar fighting ingredient
- Indigo Naturalis - Used to treat psoriasis
- Niacinamide - Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Gotu Kola - Improves skin elasticity
- Plant Stem Cells - Reverses UV damage
- Hyaluronic Acid - Reverses sagging skin
- CoQ10 - Induces the production of collagen